Monday, June 29, 2009

Mis padres....



If you know my parents, you know they are pretty awesome.
My dad is down to earth, organized, and has a sly, sarcastic sense of humor. Not many people know if he is teasing or serious. My advice has always been, if his mouth is moving, he's teasing.
My mom on the other hand is a fly-by -the-seat-of-your-pants type of person. She is fun and spontaneous.
Both of them will bend over backwards for their children and grandchildren (and they do that on a daily basis). They have always been my hero's and I have always strived to be a perfect mixture of the two of them.
These pictures don't even do them justice. They are beautiful people inside and out.
I love you mom and dad. Happy LATE 43rd Anniversary.











3 comments:

Davis' said...

Oh how I love these two amazing people! These pictures bring tears to my eyes (and my lap) They both have made my life better in so many ways for so many years!!
Tara- as always- You have done an amazing job with capturing them.

Ann said...

I love your parents and YOU! And the pictures! Way to go Tara! It was great seeing you -- even if it was brief.

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Tara I just love your parents with all that I am and I love this last picture!!!! Tell them that I love them.