Sunday, January 04, 2009

Last of the year



This was my last photo shoot of the year. Just a couple of my fav's.













My prices are not changing yet this year. It is still $150 for the the session which includes the 1-2 hour session at a place of your choosing and a CD with 20-35 photos from the session which have been proofed (cropped, black & white, etc). You can take this CD anywhere to be printed.

I am opening up my calendar for Jan, Feb, and March. Just shoot me an email if you are interested.










2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Tara,

I got your comment and I would LOVE your take your family photos. Your kids are SO cute. We are going to have so much fun, I can't wait. I am honored to work with another photographer. The pressure is on now. lol

You can email me at AuburnSoul@gmail.com to discuss a time and place.

ps. I'm in Mckinney. Where are you?

Stephanie said...

So glad you like them. I saved the best for last. Check back tomorrow for lots more and I'll be mailing your disk Monday.
One small problem... I cashed your check on my way home today so I no longer have your address. If you could get that to me that would be great.
Thanks again. I'm in love with your cute little fam.